Working with the Terra2 Team:
Terra2 is hiring highly qualified and dedicated individuals. Our hiring bar is high to keep our team size small, so each member of our team must be among the most gifted in his or her field. The people we seek could work anywhere they want and tend to be the most highly prized by their organization.
We are a unique place to work. Each team member's contribution sets our company apart from the competition. Their winning attitude is the key to our success in the marketplace. That's why we focus on attracting and retaining the best, by supporting the professional and personal needs of our team members. We are strongly committed to high ethical standards and we work together in an inclusive and respectful manner.
- You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
- You must have a genuine passion for the automobile and Japanese imports. Without passion, you would find what do too difficult. There are much easier jobs.
We're proud that people want to work with Terra2, that they find our industry personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Terra2 Imports is an equal opportunity employer.
We are only hiring for Alberta at this time, please join our Job Posting Notification list below to be notified when we have postings for Other Provinces.
How to Apply:
- Email your *ZIPPED* Cover Letter and Resume to
- Include the Job Posting Title you are applying for in the Subject line
- Include your phone number and address
- Your Cover Letter should explain how you are best suited for this opportunity
We appreciate all applications submitted however will only reply to applicants who are best suited for the postings criteria. Thank you
New Job Posting Notification:
Enter your information below to be notified when a new Job Opportunity is posted. This mailing list is seperate from our vehicle notification list, you will only receive email regarding job opportunities.
We respect your Privacy